Tales of our journey
through the digital
Innate is Hiring: Software Developer, Applications
Job Title: Software Developer, Applications
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with experience
Hours: 08:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M.
Where to apply: email@example.com
Place of employment: Washington, DC 20036
Do you have a background in software science or a related field? Innate, an award-winning interactive marketing agency in downtown DC, is seeking an applications software developer.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with the system analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinate software system instillation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in software science or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience
To apply, send your resume and links to firstname.lastname@example.org