Tales of our journey
through the digital
Calling all visual designers: Innate is hiring!
- Are you creative, intuitive and artistic?
- Do you have a passion for graphic design, visual innovation and digital creation?
- Do you love working across the street from the Metro in downtown Washington, DC?
If you answered yes to all three, then Innate has the job for you.
Innate (previously CDG Interactive) is an award-winning interactive design agency in Washington, DC, with 23 years in leading design work. We are looking for an experienced visual designer with a diverse skill set who can not only conceptualize, but also turn those ideas into original graphics and images.
We need an outgoing designer who will be responsible for the conception and design of digital products including responsive websites, apps, banners, email campaigns, and much more. This full time, in-house position will allow you to work closely with the entire Innate team and gain valuable design experience.
Day to Day Job Functions:
- Report to and collaborate with our art director to shape ideas and create prototypes
- Design beautiful, clear interfaces for desktop, mobile, and everything in between
- Illustrate intuitive iconography
- Create unique aesthetics for various brands and campaigns
- Build style guides for client products
- Outstanding conceptual, design, and communication skills
- Formal design training
- A portfolio of your design work
- Fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of how design translates to web, particularly mobile platforms
- Serious attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency setting
- Passion for your craft
- A sense of humor
- Traditional illustration skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, or motion design
How to Apply:
Think you meet our criteria and want to join our team? Email email@example.com with an email a link to your online portfolio (required) along with a resume and cover letter. If parts of your portfolio involved group work, please describe your specific role in the project. Briefly explain in your email why you are a good match for this position and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.